October 27, 2004

I'm back

So I’m back again at kgp after eight days. These days were really great. I enjoyed a lot. As I mentioned earlier I went to Kanpur first, where I visited IITK & Rave. I stayed at my friend’s house. I was welcomed by his family. The environment of his house was wonderful. The best things were the discussions and the involvement of everyone. I’d like to go there again in future. IITK is very well constructed but is very compact. Everything is around a small circle. I couldn’t see the labs. Actually one of my friends in IITK promised me to help me while I was there but unfortunately he went away to his home for vacations. So another of my friend (Atal) and me just saw it from the outside. One thing what I found really appreciable was the security of IITK. What the hell are the security people doing here? They should learn something from them.
We then moved to Rave, a famous movie theater where we saw the movie “Bride and Prejudice”. I needn’t mention the movie but obviously the theater was up to its fame. There were lots of beautiful gals. Ah! What could I do but only watch themL. Hey!!! God do something for me also. I had a train at night but it also got late by three hours.
Next few days were full of peace. I slept, ate and saw T.V. I met some of my friends who are doing their engineering from Agra. Finally the day arrived on which I had a train to Kgp. These eight days were in contrast to my monotonous Kgp life. Though I had a very short time to enjoy but something is always better than nothing.

No comments: