October 29, 2004

Bashir Badra ki Gazalein !

I was in Kanpur at my friend's house for a day. His mother is a hindi professor so there were lots of hindi books. One book got my special attention. It was "Bashir Badra ki Gazalein". I just went through it and read some shayaries and gazalein. One of them was really very nice.
"Ujaale apni yaadon ke hamare saath rahane do ,
Na jaane kis gali main zindagi ki shaam ho jaaye"
"Dushmani jam kar karo bas etni gunjaayish rahne do,
Jab kabhi dost ban jaayen to sharminda na ho paayen"
I coudn't read all the book due to shortage of time but I liked it. I am searching for it and hope to get it soon.

1 comment:

Vikram Pratap Singh said...

aapne ek gazal ka jikra karna bhool gaye.....

1.Sohrat ki bulandi bhi pal bhar ka tamasha hai jis daal pe baithe ho toot bhi sakti hai

2. wo jiski chaanv me hum baithe the wo shazar bhi sookha shazar nikla,

unka dupaata bhi hawaon ka hum safar nikla