October 15, 2004

Going Home.............

Finally I am going home after nearly three months. These days were really hard. I desperately needed a change from my monotonous life here. This time my schedule is very hectic. Vacations are from 16th to 24th so I am going tomorrow to Kanpur with Rituraj (kgp junta calls him “Atal”). Atal is from Kanpur. I’ll stay in his house for one day. I plan to visit IITK to see how they are different from us. I’ll probably go to Rave, a famed theater. I don’t remember the last time I saw a movie in a theater. On 17th night I’ll take a train from Kanpur to Agra and hopefully I’ll reach my home on 18th morning. I am waiting for home made food … yummy. I wish I had wings so that I could have reached there within a few minutes. I’ll leave for Kota on 20th to meet my brother. It’s a one night journey. I’ll be there for a day then will return back home on 22nd. Alas! I’ll end up spending only five days at home. I am scheduled to return on 24th. I am short on time but I think the next few days is going to be great fun.

No comments: