August 05, 2005

Realization...

There are twelve guys in my wing whom I have been interacting since couple of years. It’s just a matter of fact that some are very close to me while others are very far. In these years a kind of impression has been built in my mind about all our wing mates but today my notion has changed for Vishal. I had a kind of notion that he would be an academic loving guy and would never think about the relations and various aspects of life so I never interacted with him that way. Somehow I had a little talk with him today in the evening and my way of thinking has been changed. He discussed his feelings about a girl and showed some poems written by him. A beautiful poem that he wrote for the girl dropped an everlasting impression on me. He kept his feelings hidden fathoms deep into his poem.

I feel we all have something in our lives which lead us to think deep down. Something which we never want to let out. Today I realized a new thing about Vishal, don’t know how much will I be able to find out in upcoming days.

No comments: