July 28, 2005

Missing you all !!

A month has been passed away since I met all my friends in IOCL. I have been missing them a lot. They all might have been settled in their own lives. I did talk to few of them through messenger and cherished the memories of my past days.

My life has changed a lot since then. Even my friends here in Kgp point out like I talk too much and mostly about the training days. Actually I have already told them numerous things about the girl and all crap things that we did together. Everytime they stop me in the middle of our conversation by saying that 'We know this and that....your training days and all'.

One good news !! I have completed my poem ' Sarhad '(Border). I feel it the best one written by me so far. I tried to express the time of independence behind the curtain of a love story.....A Hindu boy loves a Muslim girl and how their love suffers in a small village near to border.
I'll try my best to upload it in this weekend.

No comments: