July 22, 2005

Final Year

I remember the day when I landed in Kharagpur with my father. I was very happy to be in India's top most engineering institute. As a fresher I had lots of dreams in my eyes. I had a notion in my mind at that time that next four years would be the unforgettable time of my life. Now three years have passed away and I am in Final year. Whenever I feel it, something happens to me. Sometimes I feel great for the coming life that is completely unknown to me but the past memories of my staying here make me sick. Friends, classes, movies, girls, exams and everything that I did in last years have been rambling in my mind. I want to live this year lively and enthusiastically. I want to do things which I have never done before. I know this is the last year to live a completely student life.

No comments: