July 27, 2005

CAT

Doesn't it sound good that I have been preparing for CAT. Yes it's not sufficient to be an IITian so I've been concentrating on another eye(I) i.e. IIM .
Study and more study, I have been fed up. Sometimes I feel why is this study so necessary ? just to get money and more money then unlimited money or to get a luxurious life. I even don't know.
It's always been a debatable point whether MBA needs to be taught in classrooms or not. I feel some other way and data also justify my point. There are more IITians turned entrepreneur than IIM graduates but still IIM is hot shot. Each and everyone wants to grab the IIM fruit. Even I have been dreaming to add another winkle to my suit. Uhhh Life is full of competition and I want to be at the acme. So IIM will be the best option to get a good startup.
Let's see what will happen ??

No comments: