July 19, 2005

I'm back

I was back to IIT yesterday. Last two and half months were really amazing. I had lots of things to do. I can say those days were the best days of my life.

I met different kind of people at the training and interacted with them. Many things happened which I had never thought before in my dreams. I met a girl on 31st May(unfortunately my B'day), she seemed to me very mature, charming and cute. I talked to her many times. Soon I was attracted towards her and one fine morning I proposed to her for the friendship. She didn't reply immediately but asked me for some time. I remember the day when we all (group of ten trainees) went to 'Brindavan'(holy place near to Mathura) and she was also with me. She accepted my offer, since then we met, shared our feelings mutually. One thing was really admirable in our relationship that we exchanged every sort of feelings whether good or bad, didn't matter to us. This led to a close or I can say very good friendship in a very short period.
I know I feel something special for her, may be it is more than a good friendship. I know she also feels the same but we need time. We have developed a very intense and close relationship in few days so time would be helpful to think, also the distance will help us to finalize all the things between us. I am very confident that when we will meet after two or three months, we can reach to any decision.
Hoping best for us. Let's see what the almighty God wants!!

No comments: