April 14, 2005

Prime Motivator !!

I went through this link few minutes before..... http://nipun.charityfocus.org/inspire/infosys.html.
It's basically about the Infosys , Narayan Murty and his better half Mrs. Murty. They both shared their views about their lives and the efforts to make a solid foundation of INFOSYS.
I needn't to explain as everything is written there very briefly, just click the above link to read.
After reading this article my mind has been rambling aimlessly. Various views and thoughts have been coming to my mind and I am unable to recollect all of them.
Mr. Murty was from a middle class family and had a dream to make something different to nourish this society. He fought for his dream and did strenuous efforts to achieve his goal. At every stage of his life, his wife Sudha was his prime motivator. She not only helped him in office but also in making a sweet and perfect home. See ! he finally did it.
We all have a life but it depends on ourselves how we live it ? I feel there is no life with out a dream. We all should have a dream and a believe in it's beauty. If we think we can do it the we need efforts to put in. The moment we achieve it would be the most pleasurable moment of the life.
Again the main problem is in finding the 'Prime Motivator'. Mr. Murty could make it possible with the help of his wife and not only Mr.Murty but history shows similar numerous examples. A famous proverb "har successful aadmi ke peeche aurat ka haat hota hai (Behind every successful man there is a woman)".
When will I get my 'Prime Motivator'??

No comments: