April 15, 2005

Myers-Briggs test !

I was quite busy these days as I had to prepare for today's lab test. Though it was tough but somehow I would be able to pass the test. Actually I have lost charm in studying Chemical Engineering. I just want to get my degree soon.
I got some time to work on net and doing various stuffs. As usual I was checking my mail, one mail from Marz was in the mail box showing 'unchecked'. Marz is the one whom I have been talking through mail from last few days. She mentioned about some personality "Myers-Briggs" test. I was not aware of it so remembered 'Google God' and he helped me immediately. This is the link ::
Myers-Briggs test

I tested myself too and It came out to be ENFJ.
E: Extraverted
N: iNtuitive
F: Feeling
J: Judging

I tried it once so have a doubt on its accuracy. Later I'll try it and see how effective will it be. But this test seems quite interesting to know "about yourself" so just try it and have fun.

No comments: