April 23, 2005

Farewell

Life is full of experiences and we should try to get everything out of it. That's why I always look out for new things. Yah, Sometimes it costs me much but why should I care about it. After all this is my life and I have to live it on my own.
Sunday, we had Department farewell and being the General Secretary of the department, I had the responsibility to manage everything. I was very keen to do it differently. I decided to host myself. Yah, I was nervous in the beginning as It was the first time to face the audiences but soon my nervousness went away. I spoke in Hindi(an Informal language for a technical institute) and cracked some jokes. Audiences were laughing and professors were enjoying.
That was the nice experience. Now I have gained a lot confidence to face the audiences. Surely it will help me in the future.
If interested check out Farewell Pics.
( You can find me in white 'Kurta - Pajama')

No comments: