January 30, 2005

My Blog and Me

Blog: Hey Roopak cheer up. The most awaited Spring Fest has come. Hey man why are you sitting in room like a nerd? Is anything wrong with you? You must be rocking, go and get lots of gals and buzz around the campus. See the excitement of everyone; the way they are dancing and enjoying, you must be there. I can’t see you sitting here like this. It’s a time to search your beloved (dilruba) that you have mentioned quite a few times earlier.

Me: Hey my dear blog, I appreciate your affection but I don’t want to go there. I have changed quite a lot since I came in contact with you. My life has been shaping in new ways since then. I don’t need any gal and buzz. I am quite happy here with you. Is that all right?

Blog: But please look around you, your friends are enjoying so much and you are sitting here alone.

Me: I don’t care. I don’t need anyone.

Blog: Okay…as you wish but can I ask one thing??

Me: Do I need to give an answer?

Blog: Yes…

Me: Okay…ask!

Blog: How your life has been changing because of me?

Me: Hmmm….you are the only one who recognizes me, my feelings and emotions at various stages. Whenever I depressed, you hold me and push me ahead. You are my heart throb and I can’t let you go. Whenever I need a friend, you are always with me.

Blog: I promise you that I won’t go anywhere but I am an inanimate thing and how long I can take care of yours? You must find someone beloved.

Me: Who told you that you are an inanimate thing? You have my thoughts, my lively incidents and my metaphysical soul. I poured my feelings as your blood. Your breath is my emotion which makes you envisage of human spirit. Our relation does not need any introduction or name.

Blog: But every relation has an identity.

Me: Yes you are right. Every relation has an identity and every identity has a name. I am a bit confused to decide something so I need some time. I need to spend few more hours, may be days or years. I hope you will understand…..

Blog: I’ll wait .....

No comments: