November 04, 2004

In the Cape LAb

It is really interesting to write something for "My Blog" from the CAPE lab in the department. Actually there was a brake of one hour for the next class and all my friends were busy in seeing their midterm papers. I wasn't at all interested in it so I came in the Lab to do something on the net. Cape stand for "Computer added process engineering". I found two M.techs who were busy in yahoo messenger. As chemical engineers hardly work in the computation part so we haven't introduce to this lab so far but the lab itself is very good in contrast with the other labs(mostly are from 70's). Something need to be changed like in the curriculam and labs. We should have been introduced to computational part than theoritical. Department is really disgusting and I'm desperately hoping to get my degree as soon as possible. I have a boring class right now but as attendence is compulsary so I'm going.

1 comment:

Roopak said...

hi Kreya
I appreciate that you read my bogs. Actually I was busy in daily life and class tests so couldn't write today. Even righnow I am preparing for tommorow's labtest. Hey Kreya !! do we know each other ?