November 19, 2004

Exams Exams Exams ......

Again life has become hell for next few weeks because of End Semester Exams.I am just mugging the course without knowing anything. My friend Rahul is always with me at the exam time. We both helplessly try to complete the course but always don't make it possible.
why am I preparing for it??? I don't have any short of interest in my department. I don't wanna pursue my career in chemical engineering. Then why why why ....???? I am getting really frustrated. Sometimes it seems that I am wasting my time here. I want to read novels, literature, autobiography and many new non technical books. I want to roam around to see the world. I want to meet with different kinds of people and their religions. I want to live with children. I love them and always want to spend some time with them. Even I am thinking to pursue my career in primary education where I can spend lots of time with them.
Sometimes I feel that I have committed a mistake to choose a technical line. I don't know how will it help in future????
Still I will have to wait for next year to get my degree. Hey God !! do something ...I am helpless.

No comments: